How often should I practice restorative yoga?

You can practice as often as you would like as it is a very healing and forgiving yoga practice. It has become common for most practitioners to come to a restorative class as an alternative to others in times of excess fatigue, illness, injury, menstruation, and stress from major life changing events.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Summer might be wrapping up, but where I live, the heat is still in full force. So it's hard to imagine choosing to spend my yoga class in a hot oven ...
How do yoga postures (asanas) help with chronic back pain?
Yoga is an excellent stress-coping technique. The ultimate goal of yoga is to reach complete peacefu...
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Learn the correct moves for doing a simple Sun Salutation.
Is There a Problem with the Downward Dog Position in Yoga That I Should Watch Out for?