Is it safe to do yoga and Pilates on your own?

Before you engage in yoga and Pilates get a physical from your physician to make sure you are free from any illnesses or injuries. If you have been cleared by your physician it is perfectly safe for you to practice yoga or Pilates on your own using books or dvd’s to practice from.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Yoga for Weight Loss
Yoga for Weight Loss
There are many great reasons to practice yoga. But will it help you lose weight? The answer is: It depends. Here’s the scoop. Yoga burns calories Yog...
Why does my yoga class focus on poses rather than breath and meditation?
YogaWorksYogaWorks
Breath is the most essential, vital and intimate relationship you have with life. Your breath nouris...
Which Yoga Is Right for You?
Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?
A guide to common styles, including Ashtanga, Bikram, Iyengar and Vinyasa.
Is There a Problem with the Downward Dog Position in Yoga That I Should Watch Out for?