Is it safe to do yoga and Pilates on your own?

Before you engage in yoga and Pilates get a physical from your physician to make sure you are free from any illnesses or injuries. If you have been cleared by your physician it is perfectly safe for you to practice yoga or Pilates on your own using books or dvd’s to practice from.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Yoga to Inspire Love and Community
Yoga to Inspire Love and Community
Last week I marched. I marched with thousands of others who also felt it was important to raise our voices in peaceful unification. No one expected it...
Why is the deep breathing performed during yoga so beneficial?
Deep breathing causes you to focus on rhythmic smooth breathing patterns and will relieve muscle...
8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood
8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood
Try Yoga for Better Health
Try Yoga for Better Health