How do I practice yoga head rotations?

Yoga head rotations are an excellent way to reduce stress and tension on the neck and upper back that come about from the stress of daily life and activities. Sit comfortably in a chair or lie down on the floor and then Inhale. Exhale and slowly bring your head down to your chest until you feel a gentle stretch on the back of your neck and in your shoulders. Return to the center and relax. Inhale again as you slowly roll your right ear toward your right shoulder. Continue inhaling as you rotate your head past your right shoulder and allow your head to gently drop backwards. Relax your jaw. Now roll your head around to your left shoulder as you begin to exhale, and continue around to where you began. Repeat several times in each direction.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Try Yoga to Lose Weight, Reduce Stress, and Fight Fibromyalgia
If you're not one of the 16 million Americans who have discovered that the corpse pose actually restores life and the sun salutation makes you cheery ...
How do I know what level of yoga is right for me?
There are many types of yoga classes and techniques of yoga. It is best to start with the beginner o...
21 Easy Yoga Poses
21 Easy Yoga Poses21 Easy Yoga Poses21 Easy Yoga Poses21 Easy Yoga Poses
Try these basic yoga poses for a healthier, calmer you. 
Is There a Problem with the Downward Dog Position in Yoga That I Should Watch Out for?