How do I do the reverse warrior pose in yoga?

Here's how to do the reverse warrior pose: 

Take a large step with your right foot and turn it perpendicular to the left foot. Bend your right knee until your thigh is parallel with the floor (as if you were lunging). With your right palm facing up, lift your right arm over your head. Reach your right hand toward your left side while sliding your left hand down as low as possible on your left leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat on left side.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Yoga

Yoga to Inspire Love and Community
Yoga to Inspire Love and Community
Last week I marched. I marched with thousands of others who also felt it was important to raise our voices in peaceful unification. No one expected it...
What are yoga props and how do they work?
Yoga props are used to support, enhance, or aid proper alignment in the postures. Props can include ...
8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood
8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood
What Yoga Poses Can Help Me with My Balance?