How do I do the reverse warrior pose in yoga?

Here's how to do the reverse warrior pose: 

Take a large step with your right foot and turn it perpendicular to the left foot. Bend your right knee until your thigh is parallel with the floor (as if you were lunging). With your right palm facing up, lift your right arm over your head. Reach your right hand toward your left side while sliding your left hand down as low as possible on your left leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat on left side.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Yoga

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Yoga for Financial Well-Being
I started yoga about the same time I started running. My first class was confusing. I didn’t know the poses, I struggled to keep up and after class th...
Can hot yoga help me detoxify my body?
Hot yoga increases your body's temperature and causes your body to sweat. Sweating is your body’s pr...
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
Which Type of Yoga Is Best for You?
Which Type of Yoga Is Best for You?