How do I practice the yoga resting position?

The resting position in yoga is a position you’re already probably very familiar with. Lie on your back with your eyes closed arms at your sides, palms up feet shoulder width apart. Relax all the muscles in your body so that there is no tension left in the body.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Photo Credit: Leo Prieto, via Flickr Creative Commons Imagine if you started your yoga practice with the idea that you don’t need fixing; that you ar...
What yoga pose should I do to open and release tension in my hips?
Hip-openers are a favorite of most yoga practicers, as you tend to store emotional trauma and st...
8 Yoga Poses for Strong, Sexy Legs
8 Yoga Poses for Strong, Sexy Legs8 Yoga Poses for Strong, Sexy Legs8 Yoga Poses for Strong, Sexy Legs8 Yoga Poses for Strong, Sexy Legs
Firm flabby thighs and get the toned legs you've always wanted with this simple yoga routine.
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz