How do I practice the yoga resting position?

The resting position in yoga is a position you’re already probably very familiar with. Lie on your back with your eyes closed arms at your sides, palms up feet shoulder width apart. Relax all the muscles in your body so that there is no tension left in the body.

Continue Learning about Yoga

How Yoga Can Improve Your Mood
How Yoga Can Improve Your Mood
In the 1978 movie Animal House, “Toga! Toga! Toga!” was Bluto’s call for their fraternity to throw a party. The goal? To help a younger frat member, F...
How can I prepare for a yoga class?
A yoga class requires little advance preparation. For the vast majority of people, yoga is an ideal ...
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Learn the correct moves for doing a simple Sun Salutation.
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga