How do I practice the yoga resting position?

The resting position in yoga is a position you’re already probably very familiar with. Lie on your back with your eyes closed arms at your sides, palms up feet shoulder width apart. Relax all the muscles in your body so that there is no tension left in the body.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Summer might be wrapping up, but where I live, the heat is still in full force. So it's hard to imagine choosing to spend my yoga class in a hot oven ...
During Namaste, why is it important to lay on my right side?
“Namaste” is a greeting that means “I bow to you” and is typically done at the beginning and end of ...
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Learn the correct moves for doing a simple Sun Salutation.
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz