How can Kundalini yoga help me if I suffer from sexual dysfunction?

Kundalini yoga is a form of yoga that focuses on energy shakras in the body and raising sensory awareness within the body. This from of yoga which has a heavy emphasis on  meditation and awareness of your senses and your body can help improve sexual function by increasing blood flow and energy to the shakras of the body that pertain to sexuality and help improves your mind body awareness to your body and how it reacts to sexuality.

Exercises like yoga have been shown to help those suffering from sexual dysfunction. In fact, those who practice Tantra recommend Kundalini yoga, because it's been shown to have tantric benefits, especially if you perform the poses with a partner. This particular type of yoga can relieve your stress and relax your body. In addition, because it is a yoga of awareness, it will improve your ability to sense and understand your partner's sexual needs. Finally, Kundalini yoga helps to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which can be helpful when you're attempting to delay your orgasm.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Yoga

Overeating Help: A Benefit of Yoga
Overeating Help: A Benefit of Yoga
Wouldn't it be nice if, just once, you were able to say no to those office muffins or that second helping of Friday night pizza? Well, guess what? Yo...
What yoga poses can relieve anxiety?
Kristin M. McGeeKristin M. McGee
I find the deep breathing in all yoga postures helps to quell anxiety. When we are anxious we tend t...
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Learn the correct moves for doing a simple Sun Salutation.
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga