How do I begin practicing yoga stretching techniques?

First, decide what type of yoga you would like to start practicing. Most beginners should start with basic styles such as a hatha or vinyasa class. Next, search online resources to find a yoga class, or select a studio that is in your area. Another alternative is to check with your local gym since most gyms now offer yoga classes. If you cannot find a yoga class, try a yoga video and practice at home.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Finding the Right Yoga for You
Finding the Right Yoga for You
Whether your goal is to find a little inner peace, develop one of those highly sought-after "yoga butts" or simply get more flexible, there's a perfec...
Can I practice yoga if I'm taking medication for a health condition?
YogaWorksYogaWorks
We always suggest you consult your doctor to understand what is safe while you are taking medication...
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga