How can I become a laughter yoga instructor?

Laughter Yoga International offers a certification course in laughter yoga. These 2 day trainings are completed in person by certified Laughter Yoga teachers. At the end of the 2 days participants are certified as laughter leaders. At this workshop you will acquire the basic skills to lead a group of people through a yoga laughter session.

Laughter Yoga International offers Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training across the United States. The two-day training costs roughly $300, encourages an interest in helping people laugh and provides guidance on leading a local laughter club. The certification is good for life.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Yoga for Weight Loss
Yoga for Weight Loss
There are many great reasons to practice yoga. But will it help you lose weight? The answer is: It depends. Here’s the scoop. Yoga burns calories Yoga...
How can I do yoga if my wrists hurt?
You should never feel pain when performing any exercise. If you continue to feel pain, you should di...
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
Try Yoga for Better Health
Try Yoga for Better Health