Can I find Bikram yoga offered in most health clubs?

Bikram Yoga is offered only at individual, certified Bikram Yoga studios with specifically trained Bikram instructors. This type of yoga has been copyrighted by the founder, Bikram Choudhury, and therefore most health and fitness clubs can only offer similar yoga often referred to as Hot Yoga which follows the same basic principles.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Overeating Help: A Benefit of Yoga
Overeating Help: A Benefit of Yoga
Wouldn't it be nice if, just once, you were able to say no to those office muffins or that second helping of Friday night pizza? Well, guess what? Yo...
How can I prepare for yoga if I want it to help a certain health condition?
If you're thinking of trying yoga to help with a certain health condition, consider these suggestion...
Which Yoga Is Right for You?
Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?
A guide to common styles, including Ashtanga, Bikram, Iyengar and Vinyasa.
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga