Can I find Bikram yoga offered in most health clubs?

Bikram Yoga is offered only at individual, certified Bikram Yoga studios with specifically trained Bikram instructors. This type of yoga has been copyrighted by the founder, Bikram Choudhury, and therefore most health and fitness clubs can only offer similar yoga often referred to as Hot Yoga which follows the same basic principles.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Photo Credit: Leo Prieto, via Flickr Creative Commons Imagine if you started your yoga practice with the idea that you don’t need fixing; that you ar...
How do I practice yoga torso twists?
To perform the torso twist pose, follow these steps:Sit on the floor with your legs straight out in ...
8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood
8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood8 Yoga Moves for a Happier Mood
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz