Are there exercises that can be done to straighten leg bones?

Loss of bone density or calcium depletion is common and can be a problem particularly with post menopausal women. Regular exercise that is non-painful such as walking, yoga, resistance training for the legs helps slow down bone cell loss or density.

There are also new medications for bone density that can be prescribed by a physician. An individual plan for exercise should be overseen by your doctor and carried out by a certified health care and fitness professional.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Try Yoga to Lose Weight, Reduce Stress, and Fight Fibromyalgia
If you're not one of the 16 million Americans who have discovered that the corpse pose actually restores life and the sun salutation makes you cheery ...
How do I practice progressive deep relaxation?
Progressive muscle relaxation teaches you to relax your muscles through a two-step process. The firs...
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Learn the correct moves for doing a simple Sun Salutation.
Is There a Problem with the Downward Dog Position in Yoga That I Should Watch Out for?