Are there exercises that can be done to straighten leg bones?

Loss of bone density or calcium depletion is common and can be a problem particularly with post menopausal women. Regular exercise that is non-painful such as walking, yoga, resistance training for the legs helps slow down bone cell loss or density.

There are also new medications for bone density that can be prescribed by a physician. An individual plan for exercise should be overseen by your doctor and carried out by a certified health care and fitness professional.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Why There’s Always a Yoga Program Just Right For You
Recently, while standing in the checkout line at my local Whole Foods, I glimpsed the yoga magazines for sale, each one with a cover image that was in...
Where is the best place to take yoga?
Shayne Adair Shayne Adair
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing where to take a yoga class such as: location, c...
Which Yoga Is Right for You?
Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?
A guide to common styles, including Ashtanga, Bikram, Iyengar and Vinyasa.
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga
Relieve Lower Back Pain With Yoga