Can yoga help teens cope with anxiety?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Got a moody teen? Downward dog may be the answer. A recent study found that high school students who practiced yoga were happier and less anxious than kids who didn't. To learn about other potential benefits of yoga for teens, watch this video featuring integrative medicine specialist Dr. Robin Miller.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Summer might be wrapping up, but where I live, the heat is still in full force. So it's hard to imagine choosing to spend my yoga class in a hot oven ...
Is yoga a good exercise for someone with back problems?
Lindsay Johnson, NASM Elite TrainerLindsay Johnson, NASM Elite Trainer
Yoga can be a great addition to your fitness routine even if you have back issues. You will need to ...
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Learn the correct moves for doing a simple Sun Salutation.
Try Yoga for Better Health
Try Yoga for Better Health