Question

Yeast Infections

How do I treat yeast overgrowth in the intestines?

• A Dr Amy Myers, MD, Family Medicine, answered
    Dr. Amy Myers - How do I treat yeast overgrowth in the intestines?
    Yeast overgrowth is treated by changing your diet, taking herbal supplements, and also with prescription medications. In this video, functional medicine specialist Amy Myers, MD, discusses the most effective treatment options for yeast overgrowth.
  • How do I treat yeast overgrowth in the intestines?

To treat yeast overgrowth in the intestines, the focus should be on diet and cutting out any foods that have added sugar. Watch functional medicine expert Elizabeth Boham, MD, describe the foods you should avoid, and the foods you should be eating.

How does a yeast infection affect onycholysis?