Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic yeast infection?

You should definitely talk to your doctor about your chronic yeast infection. If you are having recurring infections, your doctor can help you find the treatment that can work for you. Likewise, by discussing your medical history, your doctor may be able to determine the factors that are causing your yeast infections to be chronic.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
Can yeast infections cause a skin rash?
There are several types of yeast infections. Two of the most common are vaginal yeast infections and...
How are yeast infections related to vaginal infections?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Every woman has a small amount of the yeast Candida albicans in the vagina. When there is an excess ...
How Do I Know If I Have Yeast/Fungal Overgrowth?