Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic yeast infection?

You should definitely talk to your doctor about your chronic yeast infection. If you are having recurring infections, your doctor can help you find the treatment that can work for you. Likewise, by discussing your medical history, your doctor may be able to determine the factors that are causing your yeast infections to be chronic.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
Does a chronic yeast infection affect children differently than adults?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
When a child gets a yeast infection it is usually in the form of a diaper rash. The symptoms are sim...
How do I know if I have yeast/fungal overgrowth?
Elizabeth Boham, MD, MS, RDElizabeth Boham, MD, MS, RD
If you have yeast or fungal overgrowth, symptoms include fatigue, recurring yeast infections or fung...
What Are the Main Causes of Yeast Overgrowth in the Body?