Three out of four women, or 75 percent, get a yeast infection at least once in their lifetime. A little more than half of that number will have two or more infections. The higher your risk factors, the more likely you will be to get four or more in a year, putting you in the chronic yeast infection category.
- Q What is a chronic yeast infection?
- Q Does a chronic yeast infection affect children differently than adults?
- Q What is a vaginal yeast infection?
- Q Should I call my doctor if I think I have a yeast infection?
- Q Is a chronic yeast infection serious?
- Q How do other illnesses affect chronic yeast infections?