What is the rate of incidence for chronic yeast infections?

Three out of four women, or 75 percent, get a yeast infection at least once in their lifetime. A little more than half of that number will have two or more infections. The higher your risk factors, the more likely you will be to get four or more in a year, putting you in the chronic yeast infection category.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
Can yeast infections cause a skin rash?
There are several types of yeast infections. Two of the most common are vaginal yeast infections and...
What are the symptoms of a yeast infection in a breastfeeding baby or mom?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Sometimes a yeast infection can develop on the mother’s breast or in the baby’s mouth. Some yeast ...
How Do I Know If I Have Yeast/Fungal Overgrowth?