What is the rate of incidence for chronic yeast infections?

Three out of four women, or 75 percent, get a yeast infection at least once in their lifetime. A little more than half of that number will have two or more infections. The higher your risk factors, the more likely you will be to get four or more in a year, putting you in the chronic yeast infection category.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
Does a chronic yeast infection affect children differently than adults?
When a child gets a yeast infection it is usually in the form of a diaper rash. The symptoms are sim...
How does sugar consumption relate to yeast overgrowth?
Jacob TeitelbaumJacob Teitelbaum
When you eat too much sugar, yeast get the upper hand, suppressing your immune system and increa...
How Do I Treat Yeast Overgrowth in the Intestines?