What is the rate of incidence for chronic yeast infections?

Three out of four women, or 75 percent, get a yeast infection at least once in their lifetime. A little more than half of that number will have two or more infections. The higher your risk factors, the more likely you will be to get four or more in a year, putting you in the chronic yeast infection category.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
Can candidiasis be prevented?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Preventing candidiasis means taking care of your general health and cleanliness. Change out of wet s...
How do I know if I have yeast/fungal overgrowth?
Elizabeth Boham, MD, MS, RDElizabeth Boham, MD, MS, RD
If you have yeast or fungal overgrowth, symptoms include fatigue, recurring yeast infections or fung...
How Do I Treat Yeast Overgrowth in the Intestines?