Is there a cure for candidiasis?

Candidiasis is usually curable using antifungal creams or antifungal drugs taken orally. People with diabetes, suppressed immune systems, or serious immune dysfunction have more difficulty overcoming candidiasis infections. These individuals may need long-term treatment with antifungal medications.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
What are the main causes of yeast overgrowth in the body?
Amy E. Myers, MDAmy E. Myers, MD
The main causes of yeast overgrowth in the gut include taking certain antibiotics and medications, a...
When should I call my doctor if I have vaginal yeast infections?
Most women have at least one vaginal yeast infection at some point in their life. This very common c...
What Are the Main Causes of Yeast Overgrowth in the Body?