How can I prevent yeast infections from recurring?

Yeast infections are a nuisance because they are uncomfortable and can keep coming back. In this video, Dr. Oz explains what to do if you get frequent yeast infections.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic yeast infection?
You should definitely talk to your doctor about your chronic yeast infection. If you are having recu...
How can I tell a yeast infection from a sexually transmitted disease (STD)?
Sometimes it can be difficult to tell the difference between a yeast infection and a sexually transm...
What Are the Main Causes of Yeast Overgrowth in the Body?