How do I manage my candidiasis on a daily basis?

Keep affected areas clean and dry. Wear loose clothing that allows air to circulate and moisture to evaporate. You may use talcum powder to help keep your skin dry. Use creams, medications, and supplements as directed by your doctor. If you have diabetes, controlling your blood sugar may help heal and prevent candidiasis. Your doctor may recommend taking antifungal medication regularly if you are particularly prone to candidiasis.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic yeast infection?
You should definitely talk to your doctor about your chronic yeast infection. If you are having recu...
How can I manage a yeast infection when breastfeeding?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
You can deal with a yeast infection while breastfeeding by taking the following steps: Rinse your ...
What Are the Main Causes of Yeast Overgrowth in the Body?