How do I know if I have yeast/fungal overgrowth?

Elizabeth Boham, MD, MS, RD

If you have yeast or fungal overgrowth, symptoms include fatigue, recurring yeast infections or fungal conditions, bloating, IBS and itchy skin. Watch functional medicine expert Elizabeth Boham, MD, share these red flags and how to do a saliva test.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
What are the main causes of yeast overgrowth in the body?
Amy E. Myers, MDAmy E. Myers, MD
The main causes of yeast overgrowth in the gut include taking certain antibiotics and medications, a...
Does a chronic yeast infection affect children differently than adults?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
When a child gets a yeast infection it is usually in the form of a diaper rash. The symptoms are sim...
How Do I Treat Yeast Overgrowth in the Intestines?