Is there a cure for chronic yeast infections?

The only cure for a chronic yeast infection is to follow the schedule of medication that your doctor prescribes. Avoidance of the things that cause yeast infections is also very important in ridding yourself of this fungal overgrowth. Although you might not experience the infection for long periods of time, there is always the possibility that it can return, given the right risk factors.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
When should I call my doctor if I have vaginal yeast infections?
Most women have at least one vaginal yeast infection at some point in their life. This very common c...
Can candidiasis be prevented?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Preventing candidiasis means taking care of your general health and cleanliness. Change out of wet s...
How Do I Treat Yeast Overgrowth in the Intestines?