Is there a cure for chronic yeast infections?

The only cure for a chronic yeast infection is to follow the schedule of medication that your doctor prescribes. Avoidance of the things that cause yeast infections is also very important in ridding yourself of this fungal overgrowth. Although you might not experience the infection for long periods of time, there is always the possibility that it can return, given the right risk factors.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
How can I manage a yeast infection when breastfeeding?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
You can deal with a yeast infection while breastfeeding by taking the following steps: Rinse your ...
How do I treat yeast overgrowth in the intestines?
Amy E. Myers, MDAmy E. Myers, MD
Yeast overgrowth is treated by changing your diet, taking herbal supplements, and also with prescrip...
How Do I Know If I Have Yeast/Fungal Overgrowth?