Is there a cure for chronic yeast infections?

The only cure for a chronic yeast infection is to follow the schedule of medication that your doctor prescribes. Avoidance of the things that cause yeast infections is also very important in ridding yourself of this fungal overgrowth. Although you might not experience the infection for long periods of time, there is always the possibility that it can return, given the right risk factors.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
What are the main causes of yeast overgrowth in the body?
Amy E. Myers, MDAmy E. Myers, MD
The main causes of yeast overgrowth in the gut include taking certain antibiotics and medications, a...
Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic yeast infection?
You should definitely talk to your doctor about your chronic yeast infection. If you are having recu...
How Does Sugar Consumption Relate to Yeast Overgrowth?