Can yeast infections cause a skin rash?

There are several types of yeast infections. Two of the most common are vaginal yeast infections and skin yeast infections. Yeast infections of the skin can cause rashes often referred to as intertrigo. This sort of rash is often located in areas that retain moisture, such as the skin folds under the arm on the abdomen or in the groin area.

Continue Learning about Yeast Infections

Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Eliminate That Embarrassing Itch
Some itches are just too embarrassing to scratch. But if you've ever been, or currently are, bothered by an irritating itch "down there," you know how...
How can I manage a yeast infection when breastfeeding?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
You can deal with a yeast infection while breastfeeding by taking the following steps: Rinse your ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic yeast infection?
You should definitely talk to your doctor about your chronic yeast infection. If you are having recu...
How Do I Know If I Have Yeast/Fungal Overgrowth?