Why would a radiologist need multiple x-rays?

There are a variety of reasons—from technical problems to fidgety patients—why x-rays may need to be repeated. Also, certain x-rays show certain parts of the body better than others.

Continue Learning about X-Ray Imaging

What should I ask my doctor about angiograms?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
The following questions can help you talk to your physician about having an angiogram. Print out or ...
What is an angiogram?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
A diagnostic cardiac catheterization test, also called an angiogram, is performed when it is thought...
What is a facial X-ray?
A facial x-ray is a series of pictures of the bones in the face. X-rays are a type of electromagneti...
How much radiation am I exposed to with an x-ray?
John Randolph Medical Center - HCA VirginiaJohn Randolph Medical Center - HCA Virginia
A chest x-ray exposes you to the equivalent of 10 days of background radiation.