Is there a cream that acts like Botox?

Creams that contain argireline produce similar results to Botox, but the effects are less dramatic. Botox injections sever connections between muscles and nerves, which relaxes and paralyzes muscles. Argireline affects these connections also, obstructing their bonds so that the muscles won't work as well.

Continue Learning about Wrinkle Treatments

What is a quick fix for my crow's feet?
Call them laugh lines or call them crow's feet -- no woman wants those wrinkles. In this video, ...
What is the Fraxel laser?
Brent Moelleken, MDBrent Moelleken, MD
The Fraxel is a brand of fractionated laser.  A fractionated laser gives small intense light beams t...
If I Stop Botox or Dysport, Will the Lines Get Worse?
What Is the Best Treatment for Lines Around My Eyes (Crows Feet)?