Is there a cream that acts like Botox?

Creams that contain argireline produce similar results to Botox, but the effects are less dramatic. Botox injections sever connections between muscles and nerves, which relaxes and paralyzes muscles. Argireline affects these connections also, obstructing their bonds so that the muscles won't work as well.

Continue Learning about Wrinkle Treatments

What is the Fraxel laser?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
The Fraxel laser is a new, exciting addition to the war against wrinkles. Approved by the Food a...
How can I naturally get rid of wrinkles in my face?
You can make a face mask out of natural ingredients to get rid of your wrinkles! Watch the video ...
What Is the Best Treatment for Lines Around My Eyes (Crows Feet)?
What Are the Treatment Options for Wrinkles?