The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q Should I be worried about nipple discharge?
- Q Are women healthier than men?
- Q Should I wear my bra when I sleep?
- Q Should I be worried if my nipples change color?
- Q What causes night sweats in women?
- Q What procedures can treat urge incontinence in women?
- Q How is female body shape determined?
- Q Who is a candidate for laparoscopic hysterectomy?
- Q How often does a healthy young woman need a check-up?