The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q Why would a woman need an oophorectomy?
- Q What causes dense breasts?
- Q Why are women often misdiagnosed?
- Q How much calcium do women need for healthy bones and teeth?
- Q What are the drinking guidelines for women?
- Q Should I sleep in my bra if I am a C cup?
- Q How do women feel pain?
- Q What are some of the reasons many women feel compelled to diet?
- Q Who is healthier, stay-at-home moms or working moms?
Recent Women's Health Articles
Learn the latest in women's health with these articles.
Natural Ways to Ease Menopause Symptoms Best and Worst Foods for Your Vagina 6 Experts Explain How to Improve Your Breast Health Today 3 Stinky Body Parts and How to Fix Them See All Articles