The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q Does the media's portrayal of physical perfection affect women?
- Q What causes pain in my breast?
- Q What are the top 5 health concerns for women?
- Q What is the areola?
- Q How can working for social and political change help women?
- Q What causes dense breasts?
- Q What are complications from a minimally invasive hysterectomy?
- Q What sacrifices are made by working women?
- Q Why are women often misdiagnosed?