The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q What should I do if I or my doctor detects a mass in my breast?
- Q Are women healthier than men?
- Q Should I wear my bra when I sleep?
- Q What causes night sweats in women?
- Q Should I be worried about nipple discharge?
- Q Why might I have depressed shoulders if I am a woman?
- Q Should I be worried if my nipples change color?
- Q What is the reason behind violence against women by men?
- Q Why do women live longer than men?