Where can I get fitted for a bra?

Joy Larison
Fitness

Surprisingly, most women aren't wearing the correct bra size. I believe I recently heard only one in ten women is wearing her correct size. If you are constantly readjusting the straps, or pulling at it, you need to see a professional. Many department stores have specialists in the lingerie sections that have gone through training in this area. I have had it done at JC Penneys and at Dillard's stores. Hope this helps!

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Women's Health

Women's Health

Did you know that women are more likely to seek medical care than men? Sexual health needs, like pregnancy and contraception, often necessitate early visits to a doctor. But as we age, various health issues affect women more than ...

men, including depression, weight problems, and certain types of arthritis.In order to maintain your health and wellness, make sure you get an annual checkup.