What is cooper's droop?

Cooper's droop becomes a common condition for women as they age. Dr. Oz answers comic Joy Behar's funny question about her breasts in this video.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Women and the Obesity Epidemic: What the Latest Numbers Reveal
The average American woman now wears a Misses size 16-18, or a Woman’s plus size 20, according to a study published in the International Journal of Fa...
What is the Women's Health Initiative?
The Women's Health Initiative (WHI) was established in 1992 to address the most common causes of dea...
Most Women Die From These 10 Health Issues
Most Women Die From These 10 Health IssuesMost Women Die From These 10 Health IssuesMost Women Die From These 10 Health IssuesMost Women Die From These 10 Health Issues
Here's how to avoid the top 10 deadliest conditions for U.S. women.
Do I Need an Annual Check-Up?
Do I Need an Annual Check-Up?