I strongly believe that all women SHOULD wear a bra to sleep. The effects of gravity will occur even during the evening when lying down on the bed. I instruct all of my breast enhancement patients to wear a compressive and comfortable brassiere to counter the effects of gravity. I created the Dr. Linderbra as a post-operative, pregnancy, and sleep bra to maintain the position of the breast during periods of edema, hormonal enlargement, and gravitational descent during sleep.
- Q What is the leading cause of death in women?
- Q What causes a dark brown vaginal discharge?
- Q What causes vaginal discharge?
- Q As a mother, how can I make more time for myself?
- Q What are breasts composed of?
- Q How can working for social and political change help women?