I strongly believe that all women SHOULD wear a bra to sleep. The effects of gravity will occur even during the evening when lying down on the bed. I instruct all of my breast enhancement patients to wear a compressive and comfortable brassiere to counter the effects of gravity. I created the Dr. Linderbra as a post-operative, pregnancy, and sleep bra to maintain the position of the breast during periods of edema, hormonal enlargement, and gravitational descent during sleep.
- Q Are working women more exposed to difficult working conditions?
- Q What causes dense breasts?
- Q Can I have a laparoscopic hysterectomy if I have had a C-section?
- Q Will a woman gain weight or lose her sexual desire after a hysterectomy?
- Q Can most women achieve "ideal" bodies through diet and exercise?
- Q Isn't "girl power" a feminist idea and message?