I strongly believe that all women SHOULD wear a bra to sleep. The effects of gravity will occur even during the evening when lying down on the bed. I instruct all of my breast enhancement patients to wear a compressive and comfortable brassiere to counter the effects of gravity. I created the Dr. Linderbra as a post-operative, pregnancy, and sleep bra to maintain the position of the breast during periods of edema, hormonal enlargement, and gravitational descent during sleep.
- Q How long do I need to take hormones if I have a hysterectomy?
- Q What does it mean if I have nipple discharge?
- Q How many women in the United States smoke cigarettes?
- Q What is the Women's Health Initiative?
- Q How will a mammogram feel?
- Q What causes vaginal discharge?