Does being overweight reduce my chances of getting pregnant?

Dr. Margaret L. McKenzie, MD
OBGYN (Obstetrician & Gynecologist)

Being overweight may affect your ability to get pregnant. Watch this video to learn how to being overweight can affect your pregnancy.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Why You Can (Maybe) Skip Your Next Pap Test
Many years ago, I had a series of borderline abnormal Pap tests. Eventually, I got “just in case” treatment: A portion of my cervix was frozen to get ...
What is urogynecology?
Johnston-Willis Hospital - HCA VirginiaJohnston-Willis Hospital - HCA Virginia
Urogynecology is also known as female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery. This is a subspeci...
7 Mammogram Myths You Might Still Believe
7 Mammogram Myths You Might Still Believe7 Mammogram Myths You Might Still Believe7 Mammogram Myths You Might Still Believe7 Mammogram Myths You Might Still Believe
Let’s set the record straight on how mammograms work, when you should get one and what to expect.
Who Is Not a Good Candidate for Birth Control Pills?