Why is it important to know about my vagina?

Because a woman has some form of contact with her vagina on a regular basis each time she menstruates and with most sexual activity, it is definitely worthwhile for her to know about her vagina.  Understanding it's anatomy, how it works, and what is normal increases the chance that she will know how to best maintain vaginal health as well as know when to seek medical attention when something is not right.  Women who are familiar wih their vagina have decreased anxiety about it, which allows them to have greater sexual pleasure.  Also, women tend to be more comfortable with their genitals if they are familiar with them.  Maximize your potential for health and pleasure by learning about your vagina.
How well do you know your vagina? A study by the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals showed that more than half of women lack basic knowledge when it comes to understanding their genitalia. Misconceptions can prevent you from having a healthy, satisfying sex life, especially after you hit 40, so it’s important to know exactly what’s going on down there.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

When Should I Start Getting Mammograms?
When Should I Start Getting Mammograms?
In 2019 alone, the American Cancer Society estimates that more than 300,000 American women were diagnosed with breast cancer, and almost 42,000 died o...
How are women affected by the pressure to conceive?
Good In BedGood In Bed
No matter how excited a woman is about the prospect of being pregnant, she can experience just as ma...
7 Best Anti-Aging Foods for Women
7 Best Anti-Aging Foods for Women7 Best Anti-Aging Foods for Women7 Best Anti-Aging Foods for Women7 Best Anti-Aging Foods for Women
How Can I Heal My Negative Body-Image Issues?