Should I sleep in my bra if I am a C cup?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
I advise all of my patients to sleep in a bra at night to counteract the effects of gravity on the breasts. Patients post augmentation and breast reconstructive surgery are required to wear sports bras to maintain support of the breasts. The effects of gravity may cause inferior descent on breasts after pregnancy or with increased volume due to silicone and saline implants.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Women's Health

Women's Health

Did you know that women are more likely to seek medical care than men? Sexual health needs, like pregnancy and contraception, often necessitate early visits to a doctor. But as we age, various health issues affect women more than ...

men, including depression, weight problems, and certain types of arthritis.In order to maintain your health and wellness, make sure you get an annual checkup.