How can I know if I'm ready to have a child?

There's no bigger decision than when—or whether—to have children. In this video, clinical psychologist Dr. Jennifer Hartstein shares with Dr. Oz the two questions every woman should ask herself in order to help make the choice that's right for her.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Say Goodbye to Annual Pelvic Exams?
Say Goodbye to Annual Pelvic Exams?
Could your annual pelvic exam be a thing of the past? One doctors' group is arguing that it should be. But not all women’s health experts are convince...
Can insulin sensitizers be used to treat polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
Insulin sensitizers are an acceptable approach to treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in w...
6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know
6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know
Get expert tips for a better -- and less uncomfortable -- gyno appointment.
Sneak Peek: Biggest Medical Breakthroughs