How can I know if I'm ready to have a child?

There's no bigger decision than when—or whether—to have children. In this video, clinical psychologist Dr. Jennifer Hartstein shares with Dr. Oz the two questions every woman should ask herself in order to help make the choice that's right for her.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Women's Health

Women's Health

Did you know that women are more likely to seek medical care than men? Sexual health needs, like pregnancy and contraception, often necessitate early visits to a doctor. But as we age, various health issues affect women more than ...

men, including depression, weight problems, and certain types of arthritis.In order to maintain your health and wellness, make sure you get an annual checkup.