What women's summer shoes are more harmful to feet?

Women's summer shoes can be unhealthy for feet, including flip-flops.

Watch this video by Dr. Oz as he discusses women's summer footwear and what you can do to protect your feet.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Symptoms of Thyroid Problems
Symptoms of Thyroid Problems
Do you know what your thyroid does? Do you know where it is in your body? For many people, the location and purpose of this important little gland, wh...
What should I ask my doctor about vulvovaginal atrophy (VVA)?
If you think you may have vulvovaginal atrophy (VVA), it's important to discuss it with your healthc...
6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know
6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know6 Things Your Gyno Wants You to Know
Get the most out of your next OBGYN appointment with these expert tips.
How Can a Woman Treat Vaginal Dryness Caused by Menopause?