What are the effects of very large breasts?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Patients with very large breasts suffer from significant physical discomfort. Many have severe back pain and neck problems due to the massive weight of their breasts. Many times the breasts are so large that bra straps will cause permanent grooving in the young woman's shoulders. These women can also suffer from rashes and sores, as the large areas of skin press against one another.
The Beverly Hills Shape: The Truth About Plastic Surgery

Dr. Stuart Linder, Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializes in body sculpting procedures in the heart of Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Linder has trained in both general...

Continue Learning about Women's Health

What Actually Happens During Your Menstrual Cycle
Throughout her life, the average woman has around 450 menstrual cycles—the monthly hormonal process that prepares the female body for a potential preg...
How Can Tape Sling Surgery Help Treat Urinary Incontinence?
How Does Menopause Affect My Risk of Heart Disease?
What Type of Pain is Associated with Endometriosis?