As a woman, should I talk about my sex life with my friends?

Eva B. Cwynar, MD
Most women who are not having satisfactory sex lives feel isolated in their circumstances. They feel as if everyone else is having great sex, and they're the only ones who aren't. The truth is that millions of women are in the same situation. It may be a good idea to talk to your friends and ask them how they feel about their sex lives. Do it with humor -- and maybe a glass or two of wine -- and you may be surprised to find out that they feel the same way you do. Or if they feel differently, they may be able to give you some ideas about how they're spicing up their love lives.
The Fatigue Solution: Increase Your Energy in Eight Easy Steps

Every day, all over the world, millions of women are grappling with many of the same mind and body issues: low sex drive, weight gain, sexual dissatisfaction, chronic stress, anxiety,...

Continue Learning about Women's Health

The Hazards of High Heels
The Hazards of High Heels
Stevie Winwood may have thought the “Low Spark of High Heeled Boys” was, in 1971 slang, “groovy...
How common are uncomfortable vaginal changes in women?
A HealthyWomen survey showed that women regularly experience the following uncomfortable vaginal cha...
6 Surprising Facts About Your Breasts
6 Surprising Facts About Your Breasts6 Surprising Facts About Your Breasts6 Surprising Facts About Your Breasts6 Surprising Facts About Your Breasts
Your breasts are pretty remarkable—you may not know everything they can do.
How Often Should I Do a Breast Self-Exam?