As a woman, what health changes can I expect as I get older?

Prof. Kathy Snider
Neonatal Nursing Specialist

A favorite saying I once heard (and sadly don't know who said it) is that "Experience is the comb that life gives us when we're bald." This leads us to conclude that growing older means growing wiser. Wisdom is a positive thing. Knowledge is power, and empowerment for women is energizing. Knowledge about life experiences, as well as knowledge about health and aging, can provide women with strength, both physically and emotionally. Comfort in knowing you did the best you could....can bring a sense of contentment and joy, which are both very fulfilling.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Why Do I Need an Annual Physical?
Why Do I Need an Annual Physical?
Can a Hysterectomy Hurt My Sex Life?
Can a Hysterectomy Hurt My Sex Life?
What Is Vestibulodynia?
What Is Vestibulodynia?
Should a Woman on Hormone Therapy for Low Libido have Annual Mammogram?