What are the pros and cons of leaving my wisdom teeth in?

If you take a wait-and-see approach and leave your wisdom teeth alone, you may avoid unnecessary surgery. However, the downside is that you may experience problems later, perhaps at a time that is not convenient to have surgery or at an age that makes recovery more difficult.

Continue Learning about Wisdom Teeth

What are the risks of removing wisdom teeth?
Many of the risks involving the removal of wisdom teeth are similar to risks associated with other t...
What are the complications associated with wisdom teeth removal?
The most common complications associated with wisdom teeth removal are dry socket and paresthesi...
When should I be concerned about my teenager's wisdom teeth?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Wisdom teeth, also referred to as third molars, get their name by being the last teeth to come in du...
Does everyone have wisdom teeth?
Jerry P. Gordon, DMDJerry P. Gordon, DMD
Most people have wisdom teeth, but not all people's wisdom teeth come into the mouth. In some cases...