Individuals with wisdom teeth will have 32 teeth. The wisdom teeth or third molars will be the very back teeth on the top and bottom left and right. Sometimes, the third molars do not erupt, and the teeth stay in the jawbone where you cannot see them. Your dentist can take x-rays to determine if you have third molars if they are not visible.
- Q Who makes the decision whether wisdom teeth should be extracted?
- Q How much does wisdom teeth extraction cost?
- Q Should I be concerned about the nerves around my wisdom tooth?
- Q How will I know if my wisdom teeth have become impacted?
- Q Why are the third molars called wisdom teeth?
- Q Does everyone eventually grow wisdom teeth?