Individuals with wisdom teeth will have 32 teeth. The wisdom teeth or third molars will be the very back teeth on the top and bottom left and right. Sometimes, the third molars do not erupt, and the teeth stay in the jawbone where you cannot see them. Your dentist can take x-rays to determine if you have third molars if they are not visible.
- Q How is a wisdom tooth removed?
- Q Is there a downside to removing wisdom teeth?
- Q When is it necessary to have wisdom teeth removed?
- Q Are wisdom teeth vestigial organs?
- Q Is there any way to tell if my wisdom teeth will erupt?
- Q What medications might be needed during wisdom teeth extraction?