How do I care for my wisdom teeth if I keep them?

Because wisdom teeth are located far in the back of the mouth, they can be difficult to brush or floss. Talk to your dentist about caring for your wisdom teeth. He or she can show you how to properly take care of them and can track the progress and condition of your teeth. Wisdom teeth that are healthy and properly positioned can be an asset.
RealAge
Administration
If you decide to keep your wisdom teeth after they grow in, make sure that you brush and floss regularly, taking special care to reach the far back of your mouth where the wisdom teeth reside. Visit the dentist often to monitor any changes.

Continue Learning about Wisdom Teeth