(The presence of the CDC logo and CDC content on this page should not be construed to imply endorsement by the U.S. government of any commercial products or services, or to replace the advice of a medical professional. The mark “CDC” is licensed under authority of the PHS.)
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my whooping cough (pertussis) symptoms?
- Q How does whooping cough (pertussis) affect the body?
- Q How serious are the consequences of whooping cough outbreaks?
- Q Who is whooping cough (pertussis) most severe in?
- Q What will happen if my child’s cough isn’t treated?
- Q When should I call the doctor about my child’s cough?