(The presence of the CDC logo and CDC content on this page should not be construed to imply endorsement by the U.S. government of any commercial products or services, or to replace the advice of a medical professional. The mark “CDC” is licensed under authority of the PHS.)
- Q When should I call the doctor about my child’s cough?
- Q How do medications treat whooping cough?
- Q Is whooping cough (pertussis) serious?
- Q What is whooping cough (pertussis)?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my whooping cough (pertussis) symptoms?
- Q What will happen if my child’s cough isn’t treated?