What lifestyle changes should I make to reduce toxic bioaccumula-tion?

A lifestyle change designed to avoid exposure to harmful substances will help reduce the bioaccumulation of toxins in the body. Many individuals desiring to eliminate the toxic overload on the body use only non-toxic cleaning and personal products. Avoid diets high in meat, since animals can also have toxic bioaccumulation, and eat organic foods to avoid pesticides. Look for items around the home that may contain toxins, such as plastics, non-stick cookware, and things that emit toxic gases, such as some paints. Our water and air can have many toxins that can be reduced with water and air purifiers.

Continue Learning about Bioaccumulation

What types of toxins can cause fatigue?
Eva B. Cwynar, MDEva B. Cwynar, MD
There are three types of toxins that can cause fatigue: Internal toxins: These come from the overg...
What is the rate of incidence for toxic bioaccumulation?
The bioaccumulation of toxic substances is very common and virtually impossible to avoid in the deve...
How do I manage my toxic bioaccumulation on a daily basis?
Avoiding further exposure to toxic substances is one of the most important ways to manage toxic bioa...
How can toxins cause fatigue?
Eva B. Cwynar, MDEva B. Cwynar, MD
Toxic overload is a condition that I consider to be one of the most frequent, yet least diagnose...