Take a Wellness Challenge!
Just making small changes each day can lead to big differences in how you look and feel. Join our Wellness Challenges, and learn simple ways to get glowing skin, control your temper and even boost your sex life. Get started today!Stress Less Challenge
What is Wellness?
Being well is much more than simply eating healthy and working out. True wellness means you’re taking care of your mind, body and spirit so that you feel strong, resilient and well connected to those you love the most.Learn how to live your best life
Are You Too Stressed?
Believe it or not, some stress is actually good for you. A looming deadline may help keep you sharp, energized and on your toes. But too much stress can sap your mental resources and make you sick. Luckily, there are things you can do to control stress before it spins out of control.Download our app for stress help
Is Too Much Tech Making You Sick?Find out
6 Healthy Life HacksHow doctors fit health into their daily lives
3 out of 4
Doctor visits are for stress-related ailments
The American Institute of Stress
Cres P. Miranda, MD
Cardiology and Internal Medicine
Why is preventive medicine so important?
Preventive medicine saves lives, says Cres Miranda, MD, a cardiologist at MountainView Hospital. In this video . . .
- Q Why is a healthy fat-to-muscle ratio important?
- Q How can I be healthy on summer vacation?
- Q Can spending time in nature improve my capacity to focus?
- Q Should I ask for a raise?
- Q Is there a tendency for legs and ankles to swell from the summer heat?
- Q What causes fat on hips?
- Q How can I increase my motivation?
- Q What time of day is my body temperature the lowest?
- Q What sort of shoes are right for my feet?
- Q How can I find balance and happiness in life?