What is Wellness?
Being well is much more than simply eating healthy and working out. True wellness means you’re taking care of your mind, body and spirit so that you feel strong, resilient and well connected to those you love the most.Learn how to live your best life
Are You Too Stressed?
Believe it or not, some stress is actually good for you. A looming deadline may help keep you sharp, energized and on your toes. But too much stress can sap your mental resources and make you sick. Luckily, there are things you can do to control stress before it spins out of control.Download our app for stress help
Is Too Much Tech Making You Sick?Find out
6 Healthy Life HacksHow doctors fit health into their daily lives
3 out of 4
Doctor visits are for stress-related ailments
The American Institute of Stress
Cres P. Miranda, MD
Cardiology and Internal Medicine
Why is preventive medicine so important?
Preventive medicine saves lives, says Cres Miranda, MD, a cardiologist at MountainView Hospital. In this video . . .
- Q Should I ask for a raise?
- Q What are some risks of social media?
- Q What is a detox bath?
- Q How can preventive medicine become more mainstream?
- Q What can I do to get ready for spring?
- Q How can I manage change?
- Q What is the science behind the RealAge Test?
- Q How important is oxygen to the body’s well-being?
- Q What is emotional wellness?
- Q Can wearing tight jeans hurt me?