Why is it okay to be fallible?

Jacob Teitelbaum
Integrative Medicine

It is okay to be fallible because I cannot believe that God, the most loving of parents, would judge us for “guessing wrong.”  Were we not purposely created on this planet with fallibility?  If this is so, then why would we be judged?  Would you judge your young child for not knowing calculus?  That would seem silly and absurd.  Yet, it is clear to me that at this stage of my growth I am no more able to know the absolute fullness of God than my two-year-old granddaughter is able to know calculus.

Three Steps to Happiness! Healing Through Joy

Happiness is our natural state of being. It is who we are. This happiness is obvious when you look at little children before they take on society’s beliefs. Their natural state is to feel all of...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Are You A Fan of Team Wellness?
Are You A Fan of Team Wellness?
A funny thing happened on Dr. Mike’s way home from watching a last-second playoff victory by th...
Can breathing help with other body issues?
Pam GroutPam Grout
As you know, not everybody gains weight for the same reason. Some of us have slow metabolisms; other...
Surprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your Happiness
Surprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your Happiness
Simple tricks to help rejuvenate your home, de-clutter your life and clear your mind.
What Happens to My Body As I Get Older?
What Happens to My Body As I Get Older?