Why is it okay to be fallible?

Jacob Teitelbaum
Integrative Medicine

It is okay to be fallible because I cannot believe that God, the most loving of parents, would judge us for “guessing wrong.”  Were we not purposely created on this planet with fallibility?  If this is so, then why would we be judged?  Would you judge your young child for not knowing calculus?  That would seem silly and absurd.  Yet, it is clear to me that at this stage of my growth I am no more able to know the absolute fullness of God than my two-year-old granddaughter is able to know calculus.

Three Steps to Happiness! Healing Through Joy

Happiness is our natural state of being. It is who we are. This happiness is obvious when you look at little children before they take on society’s beliefs. Their natural state is to feel all of...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Wellness

Wellness

Wellness is a difficult word to define. Traditionally wellness has meant the opposite of illness and the absence of disease and disability. More recently wellness has come to describe something that you have personal control over. ...

Wellness is now a word used to describe living the best possible life you can regardless of whether you have a disease or disability. Your wellness is not only related to your physical health, but is a combination of things including spiritual wellness, social wellness, mental wellness and emotional wellness. Wellness is seen as a combination of mind, body and spirit. Different people may have different ideas about wellness. There is no single set standard for wellness and wellness is a difficult thing to quantify.