What time of day is my body temperature the lowest?

Your body temperature varies throughout the day - want to know when it's lowest?

Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what time of day your body temperature is the lowest.

Continue Learning about Wellness

10 Lifestyle Steps to Protect Your Heart, Brain and Body
When it comes to staying healthy or reclaiming your health, we always advocate getting 10,000 steps a day and eating seven to nine serving of fruits a...
How often should I change my sheets?
Change your sheets and pillowcases today; there’s no sense in applying anything to your face at nigh...
How can preventive medicine become more mainstream?
Andrew WeilAndrew Weil
Preventive medicine is essential for optimum healthcare, but it is not always practiced by doctors. ...
Get Organized Without the Stress
Get Organized Without the Stress