When does my body develop a health problem?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

When energy flows through the body properly, you are in a state of health. This is the most fundamental truth about prana, the body, the mind, and our health. If the aura is clean, the meridians clear, and the chakras balanced and functioning properly, the body is in a state of physical and mental health.

When there is an energetic disturbance in the body, a disease state is created. This is the corollary of the first rule. When the body’s energy is disrupted in some way, when it is prevented from flowing smoothly through the meridians, to and from the chakras, and to and from the organs, a health problem is present (or about to be present). There are two types of energetic disturbances: congestion, which is an accumulation of either excess or dirty prana; and depletion, which is a deficiency of prana. These energetic disturbances can be either general (occurring throughout the entire aura) or local (occurring in a specific area, chakra or meridian). For the body to be returned to a state of health, these energetic disturbances must be corrected.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: Marijuana During Pregnancy and Overcoming Loneliness
Q: My sister lives in Colorado and she’s three months pregnant. When she went to a marijuana dispensary (store), she was told smoking pot would ease h...
What are benefits of being outdoors?
Spending time with awesome Mother Nature makes you feel alert, enthusiastic, energetic and simpl...
The Worst Work Habits for Your Health
The Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your Health
Kick these bad work habits to the curb for a healthier 9 to 5.
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?