What is a detox bath?

A special bath can relax and detox you, rejuvenating your system and boosting energy. In this video, Mark Hyman, MD, describes an ultra-relaxing bath to Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Well-Being in the United States: The Obama Years
This article, written in conjunction with Gallup, is a five-part exploration into the changes in Americans’ health and well-being during the presidenc...
How can I send a House Call from Dr. Oz?
I'm now making House Calls! I've created a special series of video messages you can personalize and ...
How Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
How Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
Find out where the most positive, least stressed people with the best diets live.
What Is a Negative Ion Generator?
What Is a Negative Ion Generator?