What is a detox bath?

A special bath can relax and detox you, rejuvenating your system and boosting energy. In this video, Mark Hyman, MD, describes an ultra-relaxing bath to Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Are These Common Household Chemicals Threatening Your Health?
Phthalates hide in plain sight. They’re in countless products you use every day, yet you can’t see, taste or smell them. This family of chemicals make...
Surprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your Happiness
Surprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your Happiness
Simple tricks to help rejuvenate your home, de-clutter your life and clear your mind. No matter where you live, careful design can turn your space int...
The 10 Best Places to Live for Your Health
The 10 Best Places to Live for Your HealthThe 10 Best Places to Live for Your HealthThe 10 Best Places to Live for Your HealthThe 10 Best Places to Live for Your Health
Take a journey through the states with the highest well-being. By Taylor Lupo A new report, released as a part of the Gallup-Healthways State of Amer...
What Happens to My Body As I Get Older?
What Happens to My Body As I Get Older?