What can I do if I need help managing my health condition?

If you need help managing your health condition, you can review your health benefits for special programs that are designed to assist and support individuals with your condition.

For example, you may be able to work with a nurse through your health plan who can:

• give you online resources to use anytime
  • review the treatment plan and medications your doctor gave you
  • explain possible side effects and answer your questions
  • work with you over time to help you meet your goals for managing your health condition

Most importantly, have regular conversations with your primary care physician to discuss any of your health concerns and the actions you can take to maintain or improve your well-being.

Continue Learning about Wellness

The Tools to Participate in Your Own Well Care
These are tense times for many Americans who are concerned about healthcare reform. Many of us are asking what the new terms could mean for our famili...
What is a balanced life?
Jan CampbellJan Campbell
When you are living with balance in your life, you are living with peace and harmony every day. ...
How Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
How Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
Find out where the most positive, least stressed people with the best diets live.
Why Am I Cold All the Time?
Why Am I Cold All the Time?