What can I do to get ready for spring?

Lynne Kenney
Here are a few things you can do to get ready for spring:

• paint your bedroom a fresh, new color
  • buy a small bunch of daffodils
  • check out a gardening book from your local library
  • pick one closet and clean it out
  • go through your winter clothes and separate out the items that are worn, torn, or the wrong size
  • try a new hairstyle or hair color
  • think of one thing you want to do for yourself this month and then do it
  • set aside your chores when a sunny afternoon comes along and go outside to enjoy it

Spring is a time of renewal, a time when we shake off those winter “blahs” and start emerging into the fresh air. Make the most of this change of season and enjoy yourself.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: Alternatives to Sugary Drinks and AFib Treatments
Q: My son and his bicycling and skateboarding buds have all fallen under the spell of marketing campaigns for sodas and power and sports drinks. I can...
What are the health benefits of playing a musical instrument?
Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAcMaoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
When you learn new things, you give your brain a workout, so why not learn a new instrument? Studies...
The Worst Work Habits for Your Health
The Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your Health
Kick these bad work habits to the curb for a healthier 9 to 5.
What Is a Negative Ion Generator?
What Is a Negative Ion Generator?