What is the blueprint for good health and effective healing?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

Often, I am asked for a blueprint for good health and effective healing. Most people are looking for a simple answer, but my feeling is that living healthfully requires a truly comprehensive commitment in all aspects of being. Here are what I consider the critical steps to vibrant health:

• Step 1-Incorporate spirituality in your life.
  • Step 2-Develop a positive mental attitude.
  • Step 3-Focus on establishing positive relationships.
  • Step 4-Follow a healthy lifestyle.
  • Step 5-Be active and get regular physical exercise.
  • Step 6-Eat a health-promoting diet.
  • Step 7-Support your body through proper nutritional supplementation and body work.
What the Drug Companies Won't Tell You and Your Doctor Doesn't Know: The Alternative Treatments That May Change Your Life--and the Prescriptions That Could Harm You

From one of today's leading authorities on natural medicine comes a provocative look into how the pharmaceutical and medical industries have created our current health crisis and a practical guide to...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: Cardio Rehabilitation and Risks of Screen Time
Q: My grandmother recently suffered a “minor” heart attack followed with a stent placement. She’s scared about a recommended cardio rehab program. Wha...
How can I stay healthy if I work from home?
About 30 million Americans work from home at least once a week, and that number is expected to keep ...
5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness
5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness
These five measurements can determine whether you thrive or just survive.
What's the Main Cause of Health Attitudes in this Country?